Friday, March 2, 2012

Episode 20: Martian Karaoke

Show Notes:

WIP's- Socks, still. A few rows done, but not many. It is officially going in my school bag so it actually gets some love this coming week.

That brings me to good ole Pavvie. We are down a pavonis with Mum winding it back up and leaving the rest of us high and dry, but mine is still going nicely. I only got a glorified few rows done, but it is going on the plane with me on Thursday, so I should get some good pavvie time then. Until then it is now on my desk.

Finished object- For once I have something to put here!! I finished Plucky, on Tuesday morning, which I can say was a really nice feeling. It was starting to enamor itself with me, and I was slightly reluctant to cast off the final sleeve. But it looks really nice on, so I guess it was worth it.  

Other than that, nothing much else to report, except some rather unexpected events. So until next week, have a nice weekend, and Mum will see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment