Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Episode 30: Growing up is optional, growing up is mandatory, unfortunately


Sorry for the late upload today guys.  I just could not drag myself out of bed today, I have been managing about 3 hours of sleep a night for the past couple of nights and it finally caught up with me I guess.  Plus blip decided that it wanted to upload the episode super slow today.  Well, I guess that could be the dorm internet connection.
Lots of exiting things happened this week, resulting in a very sore me for a few days.
FO's: Picturesque Capelet
WIP's: Small Talk Shawl
Future projects: A Grey Loop, by Helen G. for my KAL for April. Grab your yarn and needles and start it up so I can get a pattern, and you can too! Thanks for watching, Happy Knitting!

This is SkyZone:our staff outing on Saturday that after 2 hours resulted in us being DRENCHED in sweat, but super fun!  Still provided us with the realization that we are not children anymore that can bounce on trampolines for hours on end though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment