Friday, March 23, 2012

Episode 28: Solo Ramblings

Show Notes:

Finished objects- My pair of socks, what yarn and what colorway, I have long forgotten. But they are done, and I must now find a good project for fire drills.

And technically I finished a preemie hat. But that isn't much to celebrate.

WIP's- One and only one knitting project- the Moonlight Sonata shawl, done in the dark purple Alpaca With a Twist fino. I got a good 3 repeats done this week thanks to a stay in the airport and class time.

Most of my time this week has been taken by my butterfly monstrosity. I know I hadn't picked it up in a while and thats why it got almost all the love this week. It is coming along nicely, got a good amount of progress on it, making the landscape actually start to look like a landscape, not just random color blobs.

And thats it for me. Hopefully this goes off without  a hitch, unlike last week! So, have a great weekend, and we will see you again next week (if Mum will decide to podcast that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment