Friday, January 27, 2012

Episode 5: Rather Random and Hard to Title

Show Notes: 

Shout Outs- To our recent group joiners, Knitsinpublic (she has her own podcast, knitsinpublic.blogspot) and Pepperboy, welcome, glad to have you with us.

I forgot to mention our newest two followers, Sarah and Arletha, so welcome to you guys too. Arletha is busyhappyknitter on ravelry and her site is bluejayknitter.blogspot. 

WIP's- A Very Plucky Cardigan by Kate Hiester, done in I Love This Yarn, soft grey, by Hobby Lobby Pavonis shawl, this month's knitalong, by Särmä, in Alpaca with a twist fino, from Mayaluna yarns, our lys.

No finished items guys sorry. 

Note to our loyal viewers- I know that this is a rather early time to post my podcast, and just know that this will most likely not be normal. When I have more things going on, posting might get pushed back a bit. So enjoy it while it lasts! 

Nothing more to report,so have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment