Friday, February 3, 2012

Episode 8: Humidity, the Bane of My Existance

Show Notes:
Works in progress:
Plucky- (see my rav page) 2-3 inches done, it is winning back my affection, very very slowly.
Pavonis- Going along swimmingly, 2 repeats done this week, and am still loving it. I can do that just about anywhere, I don't see where mum's problems are.

Started:
Another cross stitch, see catch up with a camera for a picture.
Yet more plain toe up socks

Finished:
A cross stitch that you will see when it makes its way to the intended person.

Shout outs:
My only shout out is to paletpc@gmail who just started following our group, so welcome and thanks!


There is a thread for you to show off your WIP's as well as a thread for your pavinis pleasure, whether to ask for help, show of triumphs and successes or ask for a tissue, were there for ya, probably because we have been there ourselves.

Have a great weekend everyone and Mum will see you on the flip side. As a side note, where did that phrase come from, is it derived from the days of vinyl when a single had another song on the other side? Or somewhere else? If you know, feel free to enlighten! If not, ignore my random side note.

1 comment:

  1. I heart you girl. I don't have a driver's license either. And I totally love that you cross-stitch, and have a fear of stepping on a lost needle LOL. I have done that and it hurts - a lot. Keep the shows coming, you keep me smiling.

    Bev aka paletpc

    ReplyDelete