Friday, February 10, 2012

Episode 11: Rainboots and Random Ramblings



Show Notes:
WIP's-
Socks- thanks to the fire drills I got a few rows done, but don't expect those needles to burst into flames, they are probably just going to poke along.

Butterfly Monstrosity-  aka my cross stitch has been going well, even with my over site.

Pavonis- 1 1/2 repeats done, not that much, but if you factor in the cancellation of a class and my cross stitch being my favorite this week, its understandable.

Plucky- Going well, it has reentered my favor. I am about 2 inches away from being half done with the body, finally.

No finished projects this time guys, sorry. Or future projects for that matter.

Some random ramblings and such. And that is it for this weeks episode from me. So until Monday when Knitalittle casts her pod, Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am suppose to be on your side no matter what it is in the rule book don't you know. I know I'm in there some were just don't know were. Wish your birthday would be better. Oh be on the look out for two packages one from me and one well I can't talk about. I love you kiddo and yes my little realist you are wonderful and it hurts me to hear you be tooooo real about who you are. But I will put on the big girl panties and deal with it. Love you bunches and bunches

    ReplyDelete