Friday, February 24, 2012

Episode 17: No Notes Required!

Show Notes:
I am really hoping this works, since blip is being a pain to work with today. If not give me a shout on Plurk or as a comment, and I will see what I can do.

WIP's-

Plucky- Body is done, and the sleeves are picked up. Not much done on them, even though the body was done early Monday morning.

Socks- They got a good few rows done on them since microwaves are such complicated pieces of machinery and its no big deal to set the alarm off and stick everyone outside at the most inopportune times.

Pavvie- Rows are getting longer, so progress gets slower, making this weeks total a repeat, ish. I know not much.

Butterfly Monstrosity- Not much progress, but it is going nicely.

No finished objects, and not much/anything on the horizon.

That's it for me I think, so have a great weekend, and Mum'll see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment