This weekend, the coolest thing happened to us! A good friend and fellow blogger of ours, Kristen at the Crafty Quilter's Closet has nominated us for the Liebster award. I had no idea this even existed till Kristen stopped by and told us, so here it is...
The Liebster award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers, and gives you the chance to thank the person that awarded it to you, and pay it forward to 5 other deserving and wonderful bloggers out there.
I have to say, it was had to decide on only 5 deserving people, especially since we have so many bloggin friends out there, but here is who we picked...
1). Suezee, of Suezee Knits.
2). Sadie of Yarnivore
3). Kimberly of Sockbunny Knit and Fit
4). Vicki of Dragonfly Soars
5). Cathrine of Noteable Needlework
So, to our 5 nominees, here is your homework. We did ours, now its your turn...
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
Congratulations to all of the nominees, and Kristen again for her nominations. And as I type, Mum is recording today's episode, so stay tuned!