Friday, April 27, 2012

Episode 43: Making it Through

Show Notes:
WIP's-
RĂ©allon, still, although lots done on the body.
Moonlight Sonata- Still not much love for the lace. That shall be amended in the near future.

Finished Objects- I finished the baby stuff, but forgot to mention it, so I will mention next week.

My KAL, I have finished. The 3 preemie hats that I made I pulled in all the tags and finished up the tops. Also the hem has been sewn under on my socks, so they are now officially finished.

So, join my KAL, you still have a few days left to get in on the action and on the drawing. And I will boost my lead also, so join join join! You need to be a member of our Ravelry group, and post a picture of your finished project to win, and so we can admire your handiwork before the 1st of May. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment