Friday, April 20, 2012

Episode 40: Method Podcasting

Show Notes:
WIP's- Again, the moonlight sonata, with about a repeat done, not very much again, which will be explained later.
RĂ©allon- sleeves are taken off, and am a few rows away from starting the cable shaping.
And my newest project- A baby sweater for baby Tolliver. My French prof. is pregnant, and doesn't know the gender yet, so I am knitting up a sweater in a tweeded red, I love this Sport Weight by Hobby Lobby. If I have time/yarn I will do a hat and some booties. I will be giving it away on Monday, so you won't see the finished project, except for a picture or two maybe.

Finished Objects- None, absolutely none. Like usual I know.

No real future plans, except for finishing my current projects.  Things are going to get rather stressful, so not much knitting in my near future again.

So, join our KAL, join my KAL, the finish up your finishing, and you could win a pattern, and so could I! Join our ravelry groups to get in on the fun!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL re the billboard comment! Your sweaters are lovely, that cabled one is going to be gorgeous.
    You are right about that song...thanks, and good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete