Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish soda bread


Can you tell I live with animals and they make life a giggle. When ever I get a new bag of cat food an open it up Chappy Cat thinks it is self serve.
I have learned a long time ago waste nothing. My grandmother came from Germany and new how to pinch a penny. Could it be passed down in our DNA well maybe but like my grandmother I don't throw anything away. I started this lap blanket last year and when I have left over sock yarn I make a square. I just finished a 8 squares and have set it aside.




Yum my favorite bread to make.... Irish Soda bread. I started making this bread about 3 years ago and couldn't think about celebrating St Patty's day with out a loaf in the oven. It makes the whole house smell yummy.

Happy St Patty's day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment