Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Callithumpian-like few days

Well, spring break has sprung! It appears as though the grand illusions of sleeping in, taking it easy and having an awesome week off are utterly overrated, for me at least. Every morning has been greeted by a duet of squeaky clarinet and recorder practice the afternoons are characterized by cleaning and sibling bickering. The few moments I have left for myself are spent getting college stuff together. So these few days have been marked by many callithumpian displays (noisy parades, whoever coined this word must have had siblings).

I seem to have the dullest life ever, for it seems as thought I have nothing noteworthy left to report, sad I know! The most fun I have had this week so far would have to be playing around with my brother, Ian and getting him mad at me.

I would put in a picture or to but the only thing I have accomplished is finishing both "Deep Dish" by Mary Kay Andrews and "Daughter of Deceit" by Victoria Holt. Both very good books by the way.

So I guess I will sign off with the the hope to post soon so...

TTFN,

Lindy Lou

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that after reading this post, I am even more convinced that switching your major is a plausible choice for you. Heck, forget english teacher....how about a writer ;) Nice writing style indeed.....And hey, enjoy it while you can, because only two more months and then you get to enjoy the joyful life that we college students get to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete