Monday, October 15, 2012

Delay in podcast....till Thursday

Okay I have decided to delay my Monday podcast till Thursday so I can have Justin pull all the winners. We still have blankets arriving at the house so a delay is the best thing I can come up with. Okay back to checking the mail. See you Thursday :) and thank you for waiting. Knitalittle

A small side note from you friendly blog post crasher!

A little update in the prizes for everyone. The lovely Amanda of GnomeAcres,(http://www.etsy.com/shop/gnomeacres) is supplying a prize pack, with a skein of yarn, a tote bag and buttons, and we now know which of her gorgeous skeins of yarn could be yours! This skein is sw merino and nylon fingering weight yarn in the beached gnome colorway. And since it doesn't want to put a picture up, you can see it here...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/109434921/beached-gnome-sw-merino-nylon-fingering

So everyone head on over to her etsy shop, check out her podcast, she is a wonderful dyer and great to deal with!

~Lindy

I feel I should blog post crash this post for no reason since I am the only one of my co-hosts to not do so!  So I will just add a big thank you to everyone who knitted blankets for the past two months!  We appreciate all your hard work as do all the babies who are now going to have wonderfully warm blankets to cuddle up in.  You guys have made this more of a success than we could have every dreamed!
~Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment